Value Added Services
In addition to our core offering, Bridge also provides related services which leverage our team’s unique range of skillsets. These services are typically used by clients to meet a skills shortage within their firm such as the secondment of compliance and risk personnel. These services are also suitable for project based work.
Risk Calculations e.g. VaR, Relative VaR, Commitment Approach, Global Exposure
Reporting Solutions – Annex IV, Form PF, FATCA
Based on our experience we are able to provide a wide range of advisory services based on an underlying philosophy of presenting clients with practical solutions.
Key Elements of the Service:
- Assistance with business strategy and product development
- Appraisal of investment businesses and services / products being offered
- Guidance and assistance with regulatory responses and dispute resolution
- Re-engineering of business processes to improve efficiency and profitability
- Assistance with setting up policies which incorporate conduct of business rules
Bridge’s Fund Registration Service has been designed to provide our clients with a flexible solution to meet a client’s cross border fund registration requirements both at the initial point of registration and ongoing maintenance in both the Irish and international fund regulation jurisdictions.
Bridge’s Fund Registration team has comprehensive industry experience in providing support to clients that are marketing their fund products across a rang of markets, including where required, a streamlined process for those clients wishing to passport/register their funds.